You’re invited to the 2017 Southeastern Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils Annual Conference, hosted by the Alabama Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils, at the Sheraton Birmingham Hotel September 17th-20th, 2017! The conference will focus on non-profit training and sustainability. We will also recognize and celebrate a few of the 2016 projects that could not have been accomplished without the help of RC&D. We look forward to seeing you all there!
Please be sure to read ALL information given below. If you have any questions please feel free to email Clara Tapplin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2017
How to Register:
- Click HERE to register online. (Only online registrations will be accepted; however, there are multiple methods of payment)
- Early Full Registration (open until August 17th, 2017) ……… $250.00 (All-inclusive with the exception of one dinner on your own)
- Early Spouse Registration (open until August 17th, 2017) ……… $200.00 (All-inclusive with the exception of one dinner on your own)
- Late Full Registration ……… $300.00 (All-inclusive with the exception of one dinner on your own)
- Late Spouse Registration ……… $250.00 (All-inclusive with the exception of one dinner on your own)
- Meal Tickets will be available for purchase for individuals who are NOT purchasing Full or Spouse Registration. Prices for Meal Tickets vary based on breakfast, lunch, and dinner. More information on meal tickets and prices are listed on the registration form.
- To receive the group rate you must identify yourselves as participants of 2017 Southeastern Association RC&D Councils Annual Conference
- LAST DAY TO MAKE A RESERVATION AND RECEIVE THE GROUP RATE IS AUGUST 18TH, 2017!!
- To book your hotel room you may either call the Sheraton Birmingham Hotel or make your reservation online: