You’re invited to the 2017 Annual Conference hosted by the Alabama Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils! The conference will focus on our partners and training for the RC&D world. The 2016 projects and efforts will be celebrated and recognized. We look forward to seeing you all there!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MARCH 17, 2017
- Registration Costs:
- Full Registration……… $200.00 (All-inclusive with the exception of one dinner on your own)
- Spouse Registration…. $125.00 (Includes all meals with the exception of one dinner on your own)
- How to Register: Two options for registration (Update as of March 24: Registration has been closed)
- Option One: Click HERE to register and pay online
- Option Two: Download and fill out this form: 2017 Conference Registration Form Mail it in with a check payment to the AARCD P.O. Box (Details are included on the form)
- Hotel Information:
- To book your hotel room you may either call or make online reservations
- To receive the group rate you must identify yourselves as participants of 2017 AARCD Councils Annual Conference or give them our Booking ID #14491.
- The group rate will no longer be available after March 10, 2017.