PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
We will be accepting applications August 7, 2017 – August 10, 2017. All applications must be submitted by noon on Thursday, August 10, 2017.
These are reverted fund projects, meaning these projects will need to be “shovel-ready” and will need to completed by September 15th, 2017.
The RC&D office will notify you to let you know if your application has been approved for funding once it has been reviewed.
If your application is approved for funding you will be able to begin your project after the cooperative agreement has been signed by both parties.
The Alabama Association of RC&D Councils gives grants on a reimbursement basis; therefore, you will receive your funding once the project is complete and the correct final documentation has been turned in.
Requirements if your application is approved:
- You MUST be a 501c3 Non-Profit Organization or unit of government/public entity (i.e. school, park, fire department, senior center, etc.)
- The funding is on a reimbursement basis. You will not receive your grant funding until you have completed your project.
- You will receive and sign a cooperative agreement before you begin your project. This will outline what is expected of you to receive reimbursement.
- You will be given our logo and will be required to credit the Alabama Association of RC&D Councils.
- There will be a couple of forms to fill out that you will turn in to receive reimbursement.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions or desire any additional information.