PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
We are not accepting new grant applications at this time. We will be accepting grant applications for the 2019 fiscal year beginning on June 1, 2018. The fiscal year begins on October 1st.
In order to qualify for a grant from the Alabama Association of RC&D Councils, your project must cover THREE of our council regions at minimum and you must be requesting at least $2,000.00. If your project is local, please visit our Find Your Council page.
Requirements if your application is approved:
- You MUST be a 501c3 Non-Profit Organization or unit of government/public entity (i.e. school, park, fire department, senior center, etc.)
- The funding is on a reimbursement basis. You will not receive your grant funding until you have completed your project.
- You will receive and sign a cooperative agreement before you begin your project. This will outline what is expected of you to receive reimbursement.
- You will be given our logo and will be required to credit the Alabama Association of RC&D Councils.
- There will be a couple of forms to fill out that you will turn in to receive reimbursement.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions or desire any additional information.